Speed up your workflow
with easy file download and fast charging
The PocketMemo docking station allows you to easily transfer all your dictations to your computer as well as quickly charge your device, so you are always ready to go. Combined with the optional foot pedal, it is possible to record hands-free and even transcribe without a computer.
Enter your software serial number
The VoiceTracer Speech Recognition Software only works with Philips VoiceTracer Audio Recorders. To download the installation file, enter the serial number, then click Download.
Find your serial number
The serial number can be found on the quick start guide in the product packaging.
- Docking port
- Foot pedal port:
- (3.5 mm)
- micro USB 2.0
- micro USB 5V DC
- Green LED:
- indicates that the record's batteries are recharging
- Yellow LED:
- indicates that files are being downloaded from the recorder
- 5 °–45 °C/41 °–113 °F
- 10 %–90 %, noncondensing
- Power supply:
- 5 V DC/1800 mA
- Power consumption:
- 800 mA max.
- Philips PocketMemo digital dictation recorder DPM6000, DPM7000 and DPM8000 series
- Philips foot pedal LFH2210
- Docking station
- Power adapter
- USB cable
- User manual
- Compliant to 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
- Product dimensions (W × D × H):
- 80 × 77 × 45 mm/3.1 × 3.0 × 1.8 inches
- 196 g/6.9 oz.